<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Two Tasty Trim girls gone in less than a week. I wish you both the best, Kinky and Kathy.

Kinky was one of my original links from way back when I started this blog. She is more open and honest about her sexual desires than a lot of girls, and that makes her very easy to talk to, and very erotic to read. Her blog is still up, so if you are new around here go over there and read it while you can.

Kathy came (!) and went quickly, just as her affair did. It was incredibly hot to read her account of her time with ler lover, especially the four installments of their last night together. I hope she continues to get the passion she craves, and if it's from her husband, even better. Unfortunately, her site is no longer online.

I hope no one else is planning on closing up shop anytime soon.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site