<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 04, 2005

The naughty side of my brain must have been working overtime last night because I woke up no less than three times during the night with a raging hard-on, and I kept drifting in and out of sleep dreaming of blogger girls. One time in particular was especially nice. It seemed that I was at my computer looking at some sort of video feed, but it was hard to make out at first. Then slowly the camera started to zoom out and I could see that I was looking close-up at a deliciously pretty pussy. Then as the camera zoomed out a little more a feminine hand entered the picture and began to gently play with the pussy, caressing and moving around in a very sensual way. As the camera continued to move out, a nice set of legs and tummy entered the picture, followed closely by a couple of beautiful breasts and then a cute head of hair. The girl was sitting up, but I never did see her face because she was looking down at her pussy, watching her hand as she explored her body and made love to herself. I do, however, have a hunch as to who it was. At some point thereafter I slipped back into a less lucid state of dreamland, still grasping my unrelenting erection. But it wasn't until just now that I actually came while thinking about who that little sweetie was. Now my chest is all covered with cum. I better go wash up.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site