<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

It occurred to me that I seem to be getting more pussy in my inbox these days than in my bedroom. One of my readers sent me an email on Sunday, but I neglected to scroll all the way down to the bottom, thus missing the beautiful shots of her sweet snatch that she had included. So then at work yesterday I was re-reading her email when...

WHOA!!

How did I miss that?!?

Thankfully I had the presence of mind to quickly scroll back up. I don't think the guy who was standing at the workbench behind me saw anything, but it was a close call. And then, of course, I was all aroused for the rest of the morning.

Anyway, thanks sweetie! Way to make me squirm at work.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site