<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I don't think my sister-in-law and her husband ever have sex. They must have had sex at least once to produce my neice who is now two years old. But I remember my wife telling me about a conversation she had with her sister about a year before my neice was born. It went something like this:

my wife: You realize you guys are going to have to have sex if you want to get pregnant, right? And preferably several days in a row during the peak of your cycle.

my sister-in-law: I know, but I just don't know how to break it to [her husband] that we're gonna have to do it. And several days in a row! Are you kidding? There's no way he's gonna go for that.

Oh and, recently I asked my wife if her sister was planning on having another kid. My wife said that her sister would like to have another one, but her husband is basically refusing to have sex with her so she figures it's probably not gonna happen.

Uh... Hello?

What is WRONG with this guy???? I think he and I need to swap wives.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site