<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Fucking Valentine's Day.

My wife has been suitably plied, as always, with the following:

- A dozen roses in a vase
- A box of 16 Godiva chocolate truffles
- A card
- A balloon
- A card from my 4yo daughter to her, signed and decorated by my daughter
- A card from my 2yo son to her, complete with appropriate scribbles
- A balloon from me for my daughter
- A balloon from me for my son
- A romantic dinner at a fancy restaurant (this past Saturday, due to time restrictions this evening)
- A bottle of heatable massage oil for a full-body massage this evening (something she will likely refuse, but what the hey, it's the thought that counts)

As usual, I expect to get nothing. Or at least nothing that really interests me.

Those of you who are single and without a partner today, keep this in mind: you won't be getting any less than me tonight but at least you won't be out a couple hundred bucks and you'll be free to do whatever the hell you want.

Is that cynical enough?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site