<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 24, 2005

This morning I woke up before my wife, as I usually do. I might normally have gotten out of bed and gone downstairs, but it was cold, cold, cold in the bedroom so I decided to slide over and snuggle up against my wife and stay in bed a little while longer under our puffy quilt, two blankets, and flannel sheets. She murmured a pleasant little something or other as I gave her a kiss, nudged her into the spoon position, and slid my hand under her nightie to cup one of her little breasts, but she didn't wake up. I think I may have dozed off for a few minutes, but eventually I woke up again and very gently began to knead her breast with my hand. Using only the lightest of pressure and tiniest movement, but increasing the pressure and movement ever so slowly minute after minute as she lay there, her chest moving in and out with each sleeping breath. And then, after what must have been several minutes I began to detect a faint, almost imperceptible movement in her hips. Continuing to knead her breast I waited and watched as the movement in her hips became more pronounced and she began to open and close her legs. After another minute or two, as she was starting to squirm noticeably and breathe more heavily, she put her hand over mine and pulled it down toward her pussy while spreading her legs and twisting to lie on her back. As I began to caress her pussy I lifted her nightie up with my other hand, exposing the milky-white skin of her chest and her little pink nipples, and I began to plant little kisses on her breast, starting with tiny pecks and then moving to wetter kisses, eventually tracing her nipple with my tongue. By this time she was moaning and writhing around in that beautiful, sexy way that girls do. Finally, still kneading her pussy, I took her nipple in my mouth and began to suck it, pressing my face into her breast. Her nipple, now rock-hard, felt like a gum ball in my mouth as I slid my tongue all around it and pulled at it with my lips. And that was all it took to send her into a screaming frenzy, squirming, writhing, gasping, and moaning. On and on the waves of her orgasm washed through her. Eventually, her body slowly began to relax, and the moans and yells turned back into murmurs and whimpers. And then, a few minutes later, her body was quiet again but for the gentle rise and fall of her chest, and I realized that she was once again sound asleep.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site