<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 14, 2005

So for those of you who keep asking when you're going to get pics of me, let's say, just for the sake of argument, that you could take the pics yourself and could put me in any pose with any clothes (or lack thereof). And you could take two pictures. What would those two pictures be?

Lest I dissapoint, I'll just say that this question is strictly to satisfy my own curiosity. However, if I happen to get some free time, it wouldn't hurt to have some advance guidance, now would it?

Keep in mind, though, that it's just me and a point-and-shoot camera. Maybe a tripod if I'm lucky.

Suit and tie? Dress shirt? T-shirt? Boxers? Naked? Standing up? Sitting? Lying down? Aroused? Masturbating? Cum shot?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site