<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Sixteen years ago almost to the day I was in Boston on winter break from my freshman year in college visiting my best friend from high school who was going to MIT. He and I were walking down the street when a very pretty girl coming the other way looked directly at me and smiled a warm, friendly smile. After she passed us my friend turn to me and asked, "Did you see the way she was smiling at you?" Yes I did. I most certainly did. And now, all these years later I still remember that girl. It was the first time I was aware of a total stranger showing an interest in me, and I think it changed the way I react around girls in general. Now I'm the one who is smiling and catching girls off-gaurd. So hey, smile at a stranger today for me, will you? Who knows, he or she might remember you for years to come.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site