<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 13, 2005

I wish the friends I have in real life could read this blog and enjoy it and not think any less of me. I started this blog partially so that I could say whatever I wanted to say without worrying what my friends might think of me, and then, amazingly enough, I started to make friends here.

The typical guy who reads me apparently doesn't seem to mind that I'd like to bend his sister over the hood of my car and fuck her like an animal.

The typical girl who reads me apparently wouldn't mind being bent over the hood of my car and fucked like an animal.

How great is that?!

I guess this blog is self-pruning in that those who don't like what they read eventually move on, but those who like it stay and become my friends. Too bad I can't have you all over for a party. And what a wild party it would be, hey?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site