<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 03, 2005

I think we had intercourse last night. My wife was unusually amorous, and I'd like to say that we really did do it, but I'm hesitant just because there were still plenty of issues. Issues like, for example, I couldn't cum inside her because she refuses to use any form of birth control (she's one of those people who believes in doing everything "naturally") and she wasn't sure if it was a fertile time of the month. And issues like, she would only let my cock about two inches into her pussy because it was starting to hurt. She did let me kiss the area around the top of her slit, but no lower. It was definitely very frustrating that I couldn't thrust my cock all the way in and feel her warm, wet flesh wrapped all around me, nor could I bury my face in her pussy and get my nose, mouth, and chin all drenched with her delicious juices. And I so wanted to unload deep inside of her. But still, it was the farthest that we've gone in a long time, and much better than flying solo as I usually do.

So, you ask, what prompted her to be so amorous all of a sudden? Good question. I'm not totally sure myself, although there's an outside chance that it may have had something to do with the fact that I told her about a funny conversation I had with a girl at work the other day. First she wanted to know, "Who is this girl?" and then, "And how do you know her?" Sounds like maybe she was a little jealous that I was talking to a girl at work. But hey, if that's what it takes to get her to pay attention to me then so be it.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site