<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 01, 2005

I learned an important lesson last night. If you're going to IM a hot girl who owns a web cam and is horny, buzzed, willing to share, and wearing nothing but a white silk chemise at 12:30 AM on New Years Day, you better darn well be ready for some action. She was the only one online last night, and silly me, I thought I was just going to wish her a happy new year and then go off to sleep.

Boy was I wrong.

Groggy as I was, she managed to wake me up long enough to cum good and hard, just as my laptop battery died. If only my stupid Trillian web client had been able to receive the video. Note to self: fix that problem ASAP!

Thanks, babe! And I'm sorry if I seemed so out of it. But you sure started my new year off with a bang!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site