<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I just can't thank you ladies fast enough. Just in the last day two more girls have sent me pics of themselves. Seems like Christmas keeps going and going for the Koochie Taster this year. Someone's gonna have to wipe this guilty grin off my face...

And as if that wasn't enough, the Virgin Slut has me very hard today. When I think about virgins I usually think more about their young beauty and innocence rather than explicitly about having sex with them because the idea of having sex with someone who is overly awkward and unable to relax just doesn't excite me too much. But I would have no fears about awkwardness if I had the opportunity to boink the Virgin Slut. She sounds like she'd be just the right combination of innocence and horniness. Clearly she has had plenty of experience, loves to have fun in bed, and is just dying for the right moment for a man to take her all the way.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site