<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 29, 2005

For the first time in the ten years that I have known my wife I have a date tonight with another girl. She is one of three girls who responded to my recent ad on craigslist wherein I said I was looking for a girl to hang out with this weekend while my wife and kids are out of town. She's a very pretty 24-year-old grad student who recently moved here from Boston and doesn't know a lot of people yet. She has a boyfriend back in Boston. We have plans to meet downtown for dinner and then check out a blues club afterwards. Even though we've both agreed to keep it strictly platonic, I must say I'm a bit nervous. But at the same time I am also looking forward to it. Because my wife hates the city, it's been so long since I've had the company of a girl for a night on the town. Of course I'll let you know how it goes. I better go get dressed.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site