<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Anyone interested in going with me to see Keane, Bowling for Soup, or American Hi-Fi? Or any other show that piques your interest, for that matter. I know I've asked this before, but I still refuse to believe that none of you live near me. If you're still not sure where I live, send me an email and I will enlighten you. This Saturday I may even venture out to a Brit-Pop night at downtown club even though I normally like music with a bit more bite to it. But the Brit-Pop night is likely to be teeming with hotties, so it's kind of hard to pass up. Now that the holidays are over it's time for me to get back in the swing of things and do some going out at night. My favorite music is alternative, with a tendency towards punk, but I'm also a sucker for anything with a catchy beat that tends to draw an audience of hot chicks. And I like the intimacy of a city club much more than a big arena because the atmosphere is usually much more conducive to mingling and meeting people. But the truth is that although I enjoy practicing my flirting skills and trying to meet new girls, I would still much rather have a date for the night. Someone who is cute, smart, fun and who knows how to have a good time.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site