<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 27, 2004


This is Kim Possible. She's a hottie. And if that's not a "fuck me" pose, I don't know what is. Turns out you can get all sorts of Kim Possible party supplies including paper plates, napkins, balloons, etc. Why do I know this? Because I was at the party store today shopping for my daughter's upcoming birthday. My wife wanted to go with a Disney princess theme, but quite frankly the Disney princesses don't really do it for me. Except for maybe the little mermaid. So now I'm thinking that for my birthday I want a Kim Possible theme. Just check out her breasts. Have you ever seen tits that perky? Everything about her is hot. Her eyes. Her red hair. Her arms. Her belly button. And I can just imagine that mouth of hers wrapped around my dick. And with her "can do" attitude I'm willing to bet she'd be quite a handful in bed. I bet she likes to be on top. Posted by Hello

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site