<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, December 18, 2004

There is a small but unrelenting group of young ladies who seem to derive some sort of perverse pleasure by making me extremely uncomfortable at work by IMing me and/or emailing me and telling me all sorts of racy things such as, for example, the size of their nipples, the unknown whereabouts of their clothing, why they currently can feel but cannot see their fingers, what exactly they let their boyfriends/husbands do to them last night, etc., etc.

Getting these kinds of messages at work can be extremely distracting, and can quickly cause me to lose my train of thought, costing me and my company untold amounts of valuable work time. Not to mention forcing me to run to the restroom at woefully inconvenient moments.

And so, once and for all, for my sake, I have decided that I am just going to have to ask you ladies to please, please...

...give me more!

Work just isn't the same without you.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site