<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Sometimes, if the mood is particularly intense and passionate, I like to look into a girl's eyes while making love to her, especially while cumming. Staring deeply into her pretty eyes while my cock is deep inside her, she is squeezing down on me, and our bodies are awash in orgasm just seems to make the bond between us that much more beautiful. But it's not an easy thing to do. We tend to look away from others when we are feeling vulnerable, and so in some ways it's a measure of how comfortable you are with each other to be able to lock eyes for a long period of time while you are giving each other so much intimate pleasure. My previous girlfriend used to love doing it, and if I ever find another girl who can pull it off, she will have me wrapped around her finger for sure.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site