<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Somehow a backrub I was giving my wife this morning to try and get her to wake up turned into a leg massage which led to a pussy massage and nipple sucking which then somehow turned into an orgasm which is something I don't think she has had in months. So, good for her, I guess. Anyone want to smell my hand? The problem is that it left me extremely aroused with no place to stick my stick. And then we went to a pre-school Christmas performance in which my daughter was singing and I had to sit behind one of the most incredibly hot MILFs I have ever seen. As it was, I was already squirmy enough from getting my wife off, and I couldn't help wondering whether this MILF's husband had given her an orgasm this morning too. If not, I was more than ready to peel those tight pants off of her perfect little ass to do the honors. But sadly, she was too preoccupied with her son who was up on stage singing. But you know, if she had just sat on my lap she could have gotten a better view of the stage.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site