<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 13, 2004

So if you accidentally cum on your wife's toothbrush, do you wash it off and never speak of it, or do you tell her?

I had a strange dream last night in which there were lots of young, naked girls running around with beautifully perky breasts. Their breasts were so fine that I can't seem to remember anything else about the dream. I couldn't even tell you if they had shaved pussies or not. It was all about the breasts, man.

The down-side was that I awoke this morning will one of the biggest urges to fuck that I have had in recent memory. So much so that it was all I could handle to jump out of bed, run straight into the bathroom, and cum into the sink.

Yes, the sink.

The toilet was basically out of the question because my cock was pointing very much upwards and I was afraid the chances of squirting my cum up into the air and having it follow a perfect arc into the bowl were pretty unlikely and could potentially result in some major cleanup if not executed with exacting precision. And there just wasn't enough time to grab a wad of paper towels and cum into that. So the sink it was.

And, no, I didn't actually hit my wife's toothbrush. But I came dangerously close and ended up having to do some minor cleaning as it was.

So I need to figure out an emergency-preparedness plan in case I ever find myself in this situation again.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site