<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas everyone!

I think it's pretty safe to say that I have never had sex on Christmas. When I was a teenager there were quite a few years when I didn't have a girlfriend. And as I'm sure you'll agree, finding a one-night-stand on Christmas is next to impossible, unless maybe if you're into homeless chicks. Then there were the years when I did have girlfriends, but they always went home to visit their parents on Christmas, as I did mine. And then finally there have been the married years which are pretty much sexless by definition. So, unless I'm forgetting a particularly lackluster Christmas fuck, I'm pretty sure it has never happened.

But hey, if any of you actually did get some action today I'm sure I speak for everyone by saying that we'd love to hear your account of it. Post something on your own blog or leave a comment here.

After all, this is the season for sharing...

P.S. Oh, and I guess I should mention that I did get a hand-job the morning of Christmas Eve while she sat indian style, facing me, so I could admire her hot little naked body. So at least she hasn't been a total scrooge this weekend...


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site