<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Late the other night I was cutting through a dark alley on my way to the subway station after seeing a rock concert at one of the local clubs. Other than a brief glimpse of a couple rats scurrying away into the dark, there was no one else to be seen. No movement. Just darkness and the occasional muffled sounds of the city filtering in over the rooftops. The sound of my shoes on the pavement echoed up and down the vacant alley.

And as I walked through the alley I started to imagine what it would be like if you had gone to the concert with me and we had ended up fucking each other in the darkness of this deserted alley.

I imagine you in a tight little top and a black leather miniskirt. I am sitting on a low concrete wall with my feet on the ground and my back against a chain-link fence. You are on my lap, facing me, with your feet wrapped around me. Your underwear is lying in the alley where it will stay for someone to find tomorrow morning. There is no one else in the alley, but at this point I don't think we would care if there was. Your arms are around my neck. My hands are behind you, underneath your top, caressing your back after having unfastened your bra. Our mouths are pressed together as our tongues strain to probe and explore. My pants are unzipped and you are riding me hard. Your kegels tighten as you grind your pelvis into me, trying to take every last bit of my cock into your warm, wet snatch. We squeeze each other tightly as our climaxes come, moaning into each other's mouths with sounds that would be screams if our lips weren't pressed so tightly together.

Minutes later, standing on the platform in the subway station, you whisper in my ear that you can feel my cum trickling down your leg. You part your legs slightly for me to see and in the dim fluorescent light of the station I can just barely make out a glisten of wetness on your inner thigh. I look at you and we laugh, embracing and kissing again until the train arrives.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site