<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, December 23, 2004

i masturbated in the ladies' room today. caffeine has a major aphrodisiac effect on me, and i get all aroused after my morning cup. i was at work, at my desk, all turned on, so i excused myself to the ladies' room. it was empty. i went into one of the stalls and locked it, unbuttoned my pants, and slid my hand inside. my pussy was wet. i stood in the stall, leaning against a wall, and rubbed my clit until i came in shudders. i sat down for a few moments and enjoyed the glow, then left the stall, washed my hands, and went back to work.
-Franny

I miss Franny. She hasn't posted in a long time. I wonder what she's up to.

While I was masturbating in the men's room this morning I realized another reason why girls have it easier than guys (other than the obvious reason of not having to worry about cum spraying everywhere). You see, at 6'4" I am taller than the walls of the stall, which means that if another guy comes into the restroom he can see my face. Of course he can't see what I'm doing, and I can do it pretty quietly so he won't hear anything, but still, I'm just not terribly comfortable letting him see my face while I'm cumming.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site