<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, December 05, 2004

The girl next door does not have a boyfriend. I'm sure of it. Nevermind the fact that she is 24 and, in my opinion, just about the hottest thing on the planet. I'm pretty sure she doesn't have a boyfriend. After all, if you were 24 and did have a boyfriend would you really be spending every stinking weekend at your parent's house in the burbs? And even if you did visit occasionally, wouldn't you bring your man with you once in a while? I have never seen her with a guy.

For those of you who don't remember, this is a girl who was about 18 when we moved into our house. At the time I was (relatively) newly married, no kids, and a lot more interested in my wife than in some 18-year-old girl who was heading off to college.

How things change.

Now I would bend her over the hood of my car in a heartbeat.

But she's sneaky. I keep trying to find a good time to run out in the cul-de-sac and ask her whether she still does babysitting (rumor in the neighborhood has it that she was a darn good babysitter when she was in high school). But for some reason she never seems to linger out there in the street long enough for me to get out there and strike up a conversation.

One of these days... Wish me luck.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site