<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Don't send me to the supermarket if you expect me to come home anytime soon. I must have gone up and down the cereal aisle three or four times this afternoon. But not because I couldn't find what I wanted. It was because there was too much of what I wanted. Girls, specifically. No sooner would I get done with an aisle when some hottie would appear out of nowhere and head down the same aisle. And since I am perpetually in search of an opportunity to flirt, I just couldn't help going back down the same aisle again, hoping to cast a smile her way and get one in return. The problem, though, is making eye contact. So many girls seem way too absorbed in their grocery lists to glance up at me. But if they do they almost always return my smile. Lots of fun. Sometimes if I'm lucky I can even get a "hi" out of them. And then at the checkout I purposely decided to get in the longest line there was because the girl at the cash register was just so cute. But, alas, the manager must have noticed that there were too many people standing in cutie's line so he called some more employees up front and I was told to go over to one of the new registers that had just opened up. I thought about saying, "No thanks, I'd rather stay in this line so I can flirt with your hot co-worker," but instead I chickened out and let "Bob" ring me up. But even so, luck was on my side because I had to walk by cutie's register on my way to the exit, and as I passed by her she looked up and gave me nice big smile, so in the end I got what I wanted anyway.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site