<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 31, 2004

Blog activity was a little slow the week before Christmas, and I was worried that the lack of traffic might last into January, but it seems to have picked up a bit in the last few days, and several of my IM lady friends have been around and willing to chat, including three who I only just met. Plus, twice I got some steamy lingerie pics in my email from a hot chick (Thank you! You know who you are), and even got a delicious cyber fuck from one sweet thing a couple nights ago while I was naked in bed with my laptop. So all in all it's been a pretty nice holiday season, and a pleasant way to wrap up the year. On the downside, one of my good IM friends has been away the whole time and unable to tease me with her feminine charms, although she has been blogging here and there.

I hope everyone has a happy New Year's Eve, and I'll go ahead and wish that every one of you be in the midst of an amazing partner-induced orgasm when the clock strikes midnight. If not, then I hope you will at least find what you're looking for in the New Year. See you all in 2005.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site