<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Today while I was out for a drive I saw an incredibly hot girl jogging along the sidewalk. She had on a small exercise top and short, tight running shorts. Everything about her looked great. Long blonde hair flying around, firm breasts, flat, bare stomach, long, slender, well-toned legs, and a killer little ass. But what really struck me was that behind her was a baby in a jogging stroller which, in turn, was being pushed by a good-looking young man. A family, in other words. Oh, to be that man! Not only does he get his exercise, but he gets to do it while watching that gorgeous, scantily-clad female body bouncing around in front of him. AND, it counts as family time which surely earns him all kinds of brownie points for later on in the evening. I wish that could be that dude! But alas, my wife, as hot as she may be, has asthma and cannot run. We do go out for walks as a family from time to time, but it's just not the same. Maybe I need a female running partner. Anyone up for it?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site