<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 19, 2004

I buy all my wife's clothing, including underwear. Mostly it's because she doesn't have a clue about what looks good on her. I know what looks good on her, and since I'm the one who buys her clothes I've also developed a pretty good sense of what's currently fashionable and what's not. Her friends are always complimenting her on her clothes, and that makes me feel like I'm doing a pretty good job.

But when it comes to my own clothes, I am hopelessly lost. I wear the same old crap year after year without much thought as to what looks good and what looks lame. Plus, I'm starting to realize that many of the styles have changed, and I'm still stuck in the early 90s, or even worse, the 80s.

So I'm thinking maybe some of you girls can help me out. Ideally, you could go with me to pick out a whole new wardrobe, but since that's not likely to happen maybe you could just tell me what looks hot to you on a guy. I'm talking everything. Shoes, pants, shirts, underwear, jackets, you name it. Give me brand names too, if you can. Dress me up, make me into your dream hunk, and get me laid for pete's sake.

Oh, and I'm sure you'll all have differing opinions, and that's great too. After all, I do need more than one outfit.

OK? What do you say?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site