<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 15, 2004

You know what really turns me on? A girl with long hair down past her waist. It's so rare that I can't say I've seen it more than a handful of times in my life. And I'd have to imagine that it's an incredible hassle to live with on a day to day basis. And since even normal-length long hair tends to get in the way when you're having sex, I'd imagine that hair down to your ass could get annoying pretty fast in the sack. But having said all that, I still can't deny that the look is incredible. Long, flowing hair that swings from side to side and brushes against her butt. And the little space in between her hair and the arch of her lower back. Mmmm. All girl. Totally feminine. There was a girl at my first job in college that had hair down to her ass and I loved to watch her walk around. She could make me lose my train of thought by just stopping and turning around, her hair flying around behind her.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site