<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, October 09, 2004

My daughter is in the family room watching her favorite TV show. She is mesmerized. I wave a hand in front of her face but I get no response. My wife is in the study, checking her email. My son is asleep in his crib, taking a nap.

And I am horny.

I walk upstairs to our bedroom. No point in closing the door--no one's coming up here anytime soon. The windows are open. I can see our neighbors working in their yard. No point in closing the blinds. They can't see me unless I'm standing up. I lie down on the bed. I'm already in bare feet, so my shorts are the first things to come off. Then my boxers. Absentmindedly I rub my fingers along my cock. The tingle I've been feeling all morning starts to grow. I move one hand up to touch my chest, caressing lightly, pretending the touch is from a girl. My other hand brushes my pubic hair. Gently I pull a little hair with my fingers and then cup the whole mound, kneading--softly first, and then a little harder. My cock is getting larger, inching its way towards my navel. I wrap my fingers around it and start to tug a little. Mmmm. A gentle breeze is blowing through the window and across my skin. I can hear the drone of a lawnmower down the street somewhere. I close my eyes. The pleasure is building. I reach my hand down to cup my balls, rolling them between my fingers. My cock is getting very hard. It's almost time. I look over on the bedside table and spot the bottle of K-Y Liquid that has waited there patiently for over a month now. I wonder. The K-Y isn't necessary, and requires more cleanup, but... I'm in no hurry. I reach for the bottle and flip up the lid. With one hand I make a fist around my cock, and with the other hand I slowly dribble some liquid onto the tip. It hits my slit and then starts to run down the side in between my cock and my fist. I dribble a little more and it runs down the other side. I start to move my fist up and down and the silky lubrication spreads across my cock. Oh God, with the lubrication, if I do it just right, I can almost make my hand feel like a girl's pussy. Slippery but tight, her muscles flexing. Grabbing and releasing. I imagine she is on top of me, slowly moving up and down, my hard shaft sliding up and down in her hole, her stretched pussy lips kissing my base each time she comes down. I imagine she has her hands on my chest, squeezing and caressing, her breasts teasing me as they jiggle with each movement of her body, her hair hanging in her face as she looks down at me. Up and down my hand moves, the K-Y making little slippery sounds. The girl starts to add a rhythmic round and round pattern to her movement, trying to grind her clit into my pubic mound each time she descends. Her nipples are tight and hard, pointing at my face as they bounce up and down. The sensation is getting excrutiatingly delicious. It will be here soon. She whips her head back and moans, her hair flying. Very soon. Ohhhhh. Her hair cascades across her shoulders. She moans again and her vaginal muscles tighten. Here it comes. I can feel the hot cum moving quickly up my shaft. She cries out. I start to growl. God! Ugh! Ugghhh! Yes! My cum shoots forth and fills her body. She squeals when it hits her and she tightens down even more. Her muscles only fuel the fire. Another load spurts into her. Oh fuck, yes! Again. And again...

...I lie on the bed regaining my breath. I wish she was really here. That was so fucking good.

Instead of cuddling I get up and walk into the bathroom to wash off.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site