<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Inspired by Vortexia's hot tub post yesterday I thought I would share the details of a similarly uncomfortable situation that happened to me not too long ago.

I was on a business trip to San Diego. The work day was over and I was heading down in the hotel elevator to relax under the sunset in the hotel's outdoor hot tub. The elevator stopped halfway down and a mom and her two kids, a boy and a girl, got in. The kids were in their early teens--somewhere around 13 or 14. Like me, all three of them were dressed in their bathing suits. When we got down to the floor where the pool was, we all headed outside onto the large concrete patio that surrounded the pool and hot tub. I noticed that the hot tub was empty, and, thinking that I would have it to myself while the family played in the pool, I headed over to the tub and eased myself into the warm, bubbly water. There were a number of cute flight attendants staying in this hotel, and I began to imagine a couple of them showing up and slipping into the hot tub with me.

But that fantasy was short lived as I discovered that the mom and her kids had decided to join me in the hot tub instead of using the pool. "Crap," I thought. Just what I need is a couple of noisy kids jumping around in here. And now everyone is going to think I'm their father and this woman is my wife. So much for the flight attendants.

So for the next ten minutes or so I sat there listening to them make small talk with each other. The kids actually were very quiet, so it wasn't as bad as I had feared. In fact, they were curiously well-behaved--a detail that would make more sense in a few minutes. Eventually, the mom announced that she had had enough and was heading back up to the room. She told the kids they could hang out as long as they wished. She got up out of the hot tub, dried herself off, and disappeared into the hotel.

Well, no sooner had the mom disappeared when the boy slid over right next to the girl and put his arm around her. And before I knew it she was sitting on his lap with her arms around his neck. "Whoa!" I thought. Clearly I had made a gross misdiagnosis in assuming that these two were brother and sister, and, feeling like a total third wheel, I decided to get up and go into the sauna for a few minutes.

When I came back out of the sauna, the boy and girl had apparently cooled off a little and were now splashing around in the pool. I needed to cool off myself from the heat of the sauna, so I jumped into the pool and swam a few laps, eventually getting out and heading back to the hot tub. After a minute or so, the two of them did the same, so once again it was the three of us in the hot tub together. This time, however, I figured I would stick around since I had just sat down and clearly they didn't mind my company since they had chosen to get into the tub with me instead of staying in the pool.

By this time the sun had pretty much set, and it was getting quite dark. And with the darkness came a renewed interest in the activities that had previously prompted me to get up and head into the sauna. The girl once again climbed onto the boy's lap, this time straddling him. And before I knew it they were furiously making out. Clearly, these two were not shy about expressing their puppy love in front of me. I wondered if in fact they were doing it on purpose and it was turning them on. I did my best not to stare, but seeing as how they were right in front of me on the other side of the tub, it was difficult to keep my eyes fixed on other things. Her hands were all over his bare chest, shoulders, neck, and back, and although I didn't actually see him cup her breasts (her back was facing me), he did come awfully close several times while rubbing her sides.

Eventually I had had enough. I still hadn't seen any flight attendants, and I just wasn't comfortable hanging out any longer in case these two kids decided to take it up one more notch. And besides, I had been in the water long enough. At the same time, it occurred to me that by leaving I was almost certainly removing the last remaining barrier (other than their bathing suits) that was keeping them from all-out fucking. Nonetheless, I got out of the hot tub, grabbed my towel, slipped on my sandals, and headed back up to my room. What they did alone in that hot tub after I left is anyone's guess.

I would be lying if I said that I wasn't turned on by those two kids. Two wet bodies pawing each other in an obvious display of desire and passion is erotic no matter how you slice it. And me being all alone on a business trip without a girl of my own to hold only made it worse. But masturbation that evening didn't come easy. I needed the release of an orgasm, but at the same time I was unable to maintain an erection with the image of those way-too-young kids so fresh in my mind. Thankfully, my wife had snuck a picture of the two of us into my suitcase. If I can't get her to fuck me on a regular basis in real-life, you better believe she does it in my imagination all the time. And that's just what I needed that evening in my hotel in San Diego.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site