<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 14, 2004

I'm buying the tickets today for the Social D show. Although there were plenty of eager young ladies who expressed an interest in going with me, sadly none of them lived close enough to make it a reality. So instead I've opted to go with a couple of my male friends. I briefly considered going by myself--the idea being that I would feel more comfortable meeting girls at the show if I was by myself, but I don't know if that's really true, and besides, it'll be nice to have some company. Especially since the venue is in the absolute worst part of the city, and that two block walk in the dark from the subway station to the club is always a little freaky when you're alone. Even if you are a 6'4" male.

[As an aside-note, how can it be that I live in the fourth largest metropolitan area in the US and yet none of my readers are local?]

The show isn't actually for another week and a half, so I suppose the opportunity still exists for one of you girls to come with me, but it won't be just the two of us any longer, and we'd have to concoct some sort of story as to how we know each other since I don't want these guy friends to know about my blog.

But regardless, I'm looking forward to it. Last time there was plenty of bare boobage up front. Those punk-rocker chicks love to show off their assets to Mike Ness. So I need to get there early and get a good spot up near the stage.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site