<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

This morning I was walking along a paved trail through a wooded section of a park near my house and I came across a pair of girl's panties alongside the trail. They were white cotton bikinis with a bit of lacey trim and a light blue flowered print. They didn't look dirty or ripped or anything, so I got to wondering exactly what prompts a girl to take off her underwear right in the middle of a trail. A neighbor of mine said he saw the pool lifeguard girl fucking some guy on the swingset one evening while he was walking his dog. I can see that. After all, what is the play equipment for but to play on, right? But these panties I found were nowhere near the play equipment. In fact, there was nothing in the vicinity but brambles and poison ivy. Not exactly the kind of place where you want to be romping around in the nude. A mystery that shall remain unsolved, I suppose. And a girl somewhere who is running around with no underwear.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site