<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

I sent naked pics to a girl once. Freshman year in college, when I was 18, I managed to get my name, age, and address published in this cheezy teen heavy metal magazine, and all of a sudden I started getting about 10 letters a day in the mail from teenage girls all over the world who wanted to meet me. I got well over 100 letters in all. Several of them sounded very interesting, and some even asked me to send them a nude picture of myself.

So one afternoon when I was by myself in my dorm room, being my usual horny self and not wanting to disappoint these lovely ladies, I disrobed and proceeded to take a bunch of nude pics using the timer feature on my point-and-shoot camera.

Back then there were no such things as digital cameras so when you got your film developed you only got, at most, two prints of each picture. Wanting to keep one set for myself, I sent the other set out to one lucky girl who was, at the time, 16 years old, and who lived fairly close to where I was going to college. She quickly wrote back and was extremely appreciative. Too appreciative. She said I had "one hot bod," and she wanted to meet me and fuck me silly.

The problem, however, was that at the time I was under the grossly mistaken impression that it was illegal for an 18-year-old to have sex with a 16-year old. And since there were plenty of perfectly willing 18-year-old girls on campus, I decided that this poor 16-year-old was going to have to make do without me.

In retrospect I discovered that the age of consent was actually 16 in that state at that time. And furthermore, it was OK to have sex with any minor above 12 as long as you were no more than four years older than her. But I didn't know that back then, so I declined her offer.

But she wouldn't take no for an answer. She told me she wanted me to take nude pictures of her. She said she was coming to campus and I better have my camera ready. She said her brother lived in my college town and she could just tell her parents that she was staying with him for a few days. The address I had given her was actually a PO box rather than my dorm room, but somehow she got ahold of a university student directory and got my phone number. When she called, I didn't know what to do so I hung up on her. I guess she finally got the message because I never heard from her after that.

I've regretted hanging up on her ever since. From time to time I wonder where she is now and what she's doing. She probably has a husband and kids by now. Hell, she's 32. I wonder if she would still like to fuck me silly. I wonder if I still have her old address somewhere. And even more importantly, I wonder if I still have that extra set of prints. I'm curious to see what I looked like, nude, at 18.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site