<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I really, really, really would like a blowjob right now. It's on my mind today because we were at a restaurant last night and this beautiful young girl at the next table had a tounge piercing with a nice big stainless steel ball stud. I was getting all squirmy and bothered every time she opened her mouth, thinking about how nice that ball would feel bumping against the underside of my cock. She was with four older people who I'm guessing were her parents and one set of grandparents, and she was making it completely obvious that she was bored out of her mind. She kept sighing and rolling her eyes every time one of them tried to talk to her. Clearly she wanted everyone to know that she had much better places to be than sitting in a restaurant with these older people. After a while she and I started stealing glances at each other, and for the rest of the meal she had me totally under her spell with that damn tounge. She probably knew exactly what she was doing, teasing me, but damn if I didn't have to run to the bathroom and yank one out the moment we got home.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site