<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, September 11, 2004

For me it was something I didn't realize until years later. It wasn't my first sexual experience. It wasn't the best (although it was pretty damn good). And it didn't even involve intercourse. But looking back at it I have decided that I lost my virginity with my first college girlfriend on the night that I met her. I met her at a party. We got to talking. At some point a guy walked into the room and when she looked at him she immediately burst into tears and ran out of the room. He looked at me and I looked at him. He just shrugged and walked past me, so I left the room to see if I could catch up with the girl. When I found her she had left the house and was outside sitting on the curb, sobbing uncontrollably. I sat down next to her and didn't say anything for a long time. As her tears subsided she started to talk. Apparently the guy who had walked into the room was her ex-boyfriend. He had dumped her because she wouldn't have sex with him. So we sat there on the curb. She told me she was a good girl. A virgin. She barely knew me but she told me a lot of personal things while we sat on that curb. I didn't say much. Just sat there and listened, occasionally making a comment here and there. Eventually she said she was chilly but she didn't want to go back to the party. She asked if I had a car. I did, so we went and sat in the car for a while and talked a little more. After a while I said it was getting late and I had better head on home. I offered to walk her back to the party if it was still going on. She said "No thanks," but she didn't get out of the car. I asked if I could drive her back to her dorm. She said no. She just sat there. So I started the car, pulled out into the street, and headed back to my own dorm. Halfway home I asked again if I could take her home. "No thanks, is it OK if I just go to your place?" she asked. Her eyes were still red from crying, so I was a little curious as to where this was leading. When we got back to my dorm room I told her she could crash on my roommate's bed if she wanted to. He was home visiting his parents for the weekend. I found two pairs of boxers and two t-shirts. I handed one set to her in case she wanted to change into something more comfortable. Then I went down the hall to the bathroom to brush my teeth and change into the other set. When I got back to the room she had changed into the boxers and t-shirt and was in my bed. Yes, my bed. And she was asleep. I crawled into bed next to her and turned out the light.

When I woke up the next morning she was already awake, lying on her back, looking at me across the pillow. She smiled. I propped myself up on my elbow and reached over to put my hand on her far shoulder. I realized that she must have taken off her bra before putting on the t-shirt. As I caressed her shoulder I decided to take a gamble. I leaned down and kissed her on the lips. She kissed back. She opened her mouth and our tongues met. And as we kissed she reached one hand up under my shirt, gently touching my side and back. I moved over, climbing on top of her, and slid my hands under her shoulders. She reached her other hand up and under my shirt and tugged it up ever so slightly. I took that as a cue and, pulling my mouth away from hers, I sat up briefly, kneeling astride her hips, and lifted my shirt up and off. I smiled down at her and she smiled back, lifting her hands up to touch my chest and then around behind my back, pulling me towards her. I reached down with both hands and lightly brushed them against the sides of her breasts, cupping them ever so slightly through the soft white cotton of the t-shirt. She closed her eyes and sighed. Her arms dropped back down onto the bed and she reached back and clasped her hands behind her head. Her nipples were now hard and easy to make out against the thin material. I traced them with my fingers, playing with them a little. She giggled and looked up at the ceiling, biting her lip. I slid my hands up along her arms, leaning down to kiss her again. And then, sliding down towards the foot of the bed, I lifted her shirt up a few inches and kissed her tummy. I think it tickled her because she laughed. I moved up a little, kissing here and there. I tried to pull her shirt up a little higher, but it was caught under her back. I was just going to let it be, but then she wriggled a little, sat up, and, smiling and looking me in the eye, lifted her arms above her head. I pulled the shirt up and off of her, and then sat back and took a moment to drink in the beauty that was sitting there in my bed. I had seen the occasional topless girl on beaches in Europe and Hawaii, but never this close to me and certainly never in my bed! There was that one girl the morning after my high-school prom, but she had kept her clothes on the whole time. I guess I stared for a little too long because she finally laughed and said "What?" I told her how beautiful she looked. She looked down at the bed and smiled sheepishly. I reached out and motioned her towards me, and we wriggled into a position where she was sitting on my lap with her legs and arms around me. I pulled her tightly against me and we sat there and hugged for a long time, savoring skin on skin, chest against chest. It was beautiful, hot, erotic--so many emotions all at once. I will never forget that moment.

Eventually I motioned for her to lie back down on the bed and I pulled the boxers off of her as she lifted her hips up to make it easier. She still had her underwear on. I started to massage her legs, one at a time, starting with her feet and moving up to her calves. By the time I got to her thighs she was really starting to get wound up, and any remaining shyness seemed to have disappeared as she spread her legs and started to make little humming sounds. After a moment or two of hesitation I reached up and placed my hand on her undies, cupping the shape of her public mound and then gently locating and tracing the outline of her slit with my finger. She sighed and started to rock her hips. Then, tentatively, I moved my hand up and slid a finger under the elastic, reaching in to touch the top of her tuft of hair. Her sighs started to become moans. Slowly, I moved my finger down into her slit. How incredible she felt to me! As my finger slid into her folds it was met with moisture. A lot of it. Warm and smooth. I began to slide my finger back and forth. She started to breath faster and more eratically, pausing and gasping every few seconds. And then a wave of boldness hit me. I wanted to taste her. I had never done it before. I had no idea how to do it, but all I knew was that I wanted my mouth down there. I wanted to taste that warm wetness more than anything I could imagine. And so I pulled her undies off. As I did she lifted her head and looked at me with a curious look that seemed to be part alarm and part lust. But when I lowered my head down towards her pussy she dropped her head back on the pillow. "Oh my God," she cried, "Oh my God!" I paused just above her pussy, hesitating. "Yes, please! Do it! Please!" she cried. She spread her legs even more. I'm not sure exactly what happened from there on out. I just know that I started licking and she started groaning, cursing, and then yelling. By the time it was all over my face was soaking wet and she was lying there spent and exhausted. I crawled back up on top of her and kissed her on the lips. She opened her mouth, tasting her juices on my face. We kissed and kissed. Deep, wet kisses. And before long her face was as sloppy wet as mine.

And then finally, as if it was an afterthought for both of us, we both remembered my penis. I had had so much fun exploring her body and eating her out, and she had had so much fun being explored and being eaten that we both almost forgot my poor rock-hard cock. Pulling away from our kiss she reached down into my boxers and grabbed it. Then, telling me to lay down, she pulled off my shorts. This was the first time I had ever been completely naked with a girl, but I wasn't embarrassed. In fact it felt great. She then spat in her hand a few times and applied the saliva to my shaft. When she decided it was good and wet she started stroking. I could tell she had done this before. The use of saliva and her technique seemed well-practiced. Odd, I thought. Didn't she say she was a virgin? Up and down she stroked with just the right amount of grip and travel. I was so totally relaxed and into it. Pretty pleased with myself, in fact. And before long I knew I was going to come. Up until now all my orgasms had been self-induced and planned in advance with a paper towel or a rag handy to catch everything. But this time nothing was prepared. But no time to worry about it now. Before I could think another thought I came. I came hard. Cum went flying everywhere in that odd not-quite-liquid not-quite-solid way that cum tends to fly around. It ended up on her hand, my stomach, my leg, the sheets--everywhere. And wouldn't you know it, the first thing out of my mouth was, "what a mess!" But she didn't seem to mind, so I laughed. We both laughed.

Eventually we cleaned up. It was the weekend so we didn't have to go to class, and we spent the rest of the day together. We went out to lunch. We went to the park. We had a really good time. We ended up dating for almost two years after that, during which we had lots and lots of sexual fun, but, interestingly enough, we never had intercourse. She wanted to remain a virgin. Looking back on it I find it hard to think of her as a virgin, but if that's what she wanted to call herself I guess that's fine. I, however, had lost my virginity that morning. When I did finally have intercourse with a girl it was pretty lackluster. Mostly, I think, because the girl couldn't relax. I don't think it would have been that way with the other girl, but that wasn't for me to find out. Whatever lucky bastard finally did pop her cherry, I'll bet he had a ton of fun. Good for him. I had my fun too...

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site