<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 20, 2004

A couple of observations, plus a question for everyone.

The other day when we dropped our daughter off for her first day of preschool the parents were supposed to go into another room for an information session. Aside from noticing that I was just about the only dad there, I also noticed that all the moms in the room, with the sole exception of my wife, were quite unattractive. And that got me to wondering: were these women always so unattractive, or did they just get that way as they got older? Were we in the wrong room? Was there another room down the hall for attractive parents?

Then, last night we went out to dinner and it just so happened that there was an entire girls softball team, plus parents, siting at the next table. There were roughly 15-20 girls in their early teens and a more or less equal number of parents all sitting at a very long table. And wouldn't you know it, once again the moms were barely even average in the looks department, with some of them bordering on wolf-ugly. But yet their daughters were cute--every single one of them. Even the plainest of the girls was quite pleasant-looking. They say that if you want to know what your girlfriend is going to look like when she gets older you should look at her mom. Scary. It's dissapointing to think of all these cute kids morphing into hideous old hags as they approach their 30's and 40's.

But wait a second. My wife is cute. And my boss' wife is cute. In fact some of the guys here at work have wives that make me think I could totally be into spouse-swapping if I could convince my wife to go for it. And the girls I knew from college were still cute when I saw them at my 10th reunion a couple years ago. And the pasty-white chick who always hung out in my dorm room but would never fuck me was still cute when I got together with her for a few drinks earlier this year (I still couldn't get her to fuck me, though). So clearly it's possible to still look good--very good--at 30, and even into your 40s.

Looking back on it I realize that when I was a teenager most of the girls my age were very pretty. And even the rest weren't half bad. But, now I'm starting to realize that the majority of girls my age are just not holding together well.

So where am I going with this? I want to hear some opinions on how us guys are holding up. From a girl's perspective does the average 30, 40, or even 50 year old guy look hot to you? Or are they mostly just messed-up tubs of lard. And what about the younger guys? Are they all hot? If someone offered to set you up on a blind date but you had to pick his age, what age would you pick? Who do you feel more relaxed hanging out with? Who would you most want to marry? And, of course, who's better in bed?

Oh, and, if there are any guys reading, please feel free to comment too. What do you think is the best age for pussy?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site