<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, August 22, 2004

What is up with these high-school girls who wait out at intersections in their string bikinis holding up "car wash" signs? Talk about an accident waiting to happen. Somehow traffic lights, other cars, pedestrians, etc. become quite insignificant when there are three young, mostly naked girls jumping and jiggling around on the median. And then what a deal--for five bucks you get to watch a whole team of these little sprites get all wet and soapy while they run around your car, stretching and bending over. I think I'm gonna go back and get my wife's car washed too. Won't my wife be happy when she sees that I've gone and gotten her car washed for her? What a beautiful morning!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site