<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 28, 2004

We went out to dinner last night and my wife wore her tiny little black tank dress. The velvety one that she hasn't worn in at least two years. She looked fantastic, and I told her so. I got an erection just watching her get dressed. At first she put it on without a bra and I thought I was gonna come right there in the bedroom. But then as she was bending over to get a necklace out of her dresser she glanced up and looked in the mirror. You could see most of her breasts and in between down to her waist. Sadly, she decided that she didn't want half the restaurant getting that same view in the event that she had to bend over for something during dinner, so off came the dress, on went the bra, and then back on went the dress. Oh well. At least it was a black bra. The dress is so short and she is so not used to wearing it that I got a nice peek of the crotch of her bikini underwear when she was getting out of the car.

Afterwards, back at home, she was really fired up and couldn't wait to get up to the bedroom. Before I knew it I had her lying on the bed, writhing around in that little dress while I kissed and munched on her pussy through her underwear. She normally doesn't like to get eaten but she was loving it with her underwear on, so I didn't argue. After pulling her bikinis off I continued to kiss a little around the top of her slit, but then, not wanting to ruin the mood, I chickened out and moved up to her tummy, nipples, shoulders, and neck, sliding the dress off over her head.

I'm not sure what she was on last night, but if I can get her in that mood again I may very well try to go all the way for a sweet taste of her clit. If she's got her wits about her she won't let me do it, but I'm thinking if she's spun up enough she might just give in and let me feast.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site