<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, August 01, 2004

My latest crush is on a redhead. I love all girls, but redheads hold a special place in my loins. I went out to a pool hall tonight with some guy friends. Pool is not my big thing. I suck at it. But if there's beer and eye candy I'll tolerate pretty much anything. And the eye candy at this particular place was our waitress. A little black t-shirt, a denim mini-skirt, white sneakers, and, you guessed it, red hair. Down to her shoulder blades. I was in trouble the moment I walked in the door. Just to make sure, I asked her, "You're a natural redhead, right?" She said yes, but she also said she had lightened it a little. I'm not sure why you would fuck with natural red hair, but regardless it looked sweet, and I told her so. I got her phone number. I know, that's bad. I'm married. I'm not going to call her. But I sure as hell am going to whack off tonight. I've never actually fucked a redhead before. It has always been a fantasy of mine. A red-haired pussy. I'm driving myself crazy just thinking about it. I'm naked. I'm in front of the computer. It's after midnight. Hell, I might as well just go for it right now... Mmmmmmm...

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site