<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 25, 2004

So this morning I woke up and noticed that my wife was half awake, lying on her side, facing the other way, so I scooted over to her side of the bed to put my arm around her and hold her for a little while and we both fell back asleep for a few minutes in the spoon position. Eventually we woke up again and she rolled over on her back, smiled, and said good morning. Remembering yesterday and being a little bold, I suggested she take off her nightie, so she put her arms above her head and I pulled it off for her. Mmmm. I love to see her naked body when she's lying on her back like that. She said she wanted me to hold her a little more, so as she rolled over on her side again, facing away, I snuggled up against her, put my arm around her and cupped her bare breast. I love holding her breast while we cuddle, and I think she likes it too because she always wiggles into whatever position is necessary for me to get my hand around it easily. I like to very gently knead it while she dozes off, feeling the hardness of her nipple against my palm. The problem with this whole naked, cuddling, breast-holding position, however, is that it quickly gets me very aroused. This morning was no exception and within a few minutes my cock was hard up against her ass. And to make matters worse, she had fallen back asleep again. Now what was I gonna do? But I remembered something that Ken had said a couple weeks ago, wondering what would happen if he just whipped it out and started masturbating with his wife next to him in bed. Hmmm. I wondered. I decided to try it. How could I possibly lose, right? One way or another it would have to end in an orgasm. So I pulled my arm back around, lay down on my back, and started yanking away. After a few moments she woke up and turned around to see what was going on. When she saw what was happening she said, "Hey, I'll do that for you." For some strange reason I said, "No, I'm good. I can do it myself." I think it was because I had already psyched myself up to jerk off in front of her and now, dammit, I wanted to finish the job. So she lay down on her back and I reached over and put my other hand on her tummy. When she felt my hand she spread her legs a little, allowing me to slide my hand down and cup her pussy. And with one hand yanking my rod and the other hand caressing her pussy I closed my eyes and proceeded to drift off into fantasy land. But then all of a sudden she sat up again and said, "No. Really. I'll do it." Sigh. "OK," I said, deciding that maybe it wasn't such a good plan to argue when you're wife offers to give you a hand job. So she scooted over next to me, grabbed the lube, and proceeded to lube me up nice and good. Then, naked, sitting indian style, facing me, she flipped her hair back off her shoulders, stuck her chest out, shoulders back, with one hand on the bed to steady herself and the other hand on my cock. Words cannot even describe how hot she looked with her pussy lips slightly parted, her stomach flat, her perky little breasts sticking out at me, her bare shoulders, her slender arms, her hair cascading down her back, a little smile on her face, and her beautiful brown eyes looking at me with a naughty little sparkle. As her hand slid up and down on my greased shaft, I reached up and gently cupped her breast and caressed her shoulder and arm. Within a minute she had me so worked up that I just couldn't take it any longer. Half moaning, half gasping for air, I shot my load out with such force that it hit me in the neck and trickled down onto my pillow. She continued for another minute or so, milking out every last little sensation. Note to self: must masturbate in bed more often.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site