<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

One of the days on our vacation we went to a water park. A water park is an interesting place for a guy like me. You see, at the water park, unlike any other place, you have hundreds of very scantily clad women, many of whom are wearing string bikinis that cover less skin than a typical bra and thong, and for long periods of time you are packed in like sardines with these girls waiting in line to get to the top of the water slides and other rides. Lots of almost-naked bodies all around me. Bumping me.  Rubbing up against me.  I look down and all I can see is cleavage.  I was in heaven. Some of my favorite highlights include the following:

The see-through bikini top. There are more of these than you would think. I'm not sure if these girls are kinky or they just don't know that their areolas are visible for everyone to see as soon as they get wet.

The loose bathing suit. Especially on small-breasted girls, when they bend over, the bikini top sometimes droops down allowing a nice complete view of a firm little breast.  When your top is this loose, don't you risk having it ripped off when the water slide dumps you out into the pool at the bottom?  Sadly, I didn't see any girls lose portions of their suits.  Although I have witnessed it at the ocean before.  Ocean waves can be pretty rough at times.  My girlfriend lost her top once in the ocean, and I had my swim-shorts ripped off down to my ankles once by a particularly vicious wave.  But I digress...

The camel toe. Always a favorite. As if the water park isn't already hard-on-inducing enough, a wet, unlined bikini bottom clinging tightly to a shaved pussy is pretty much guaranteed to give me an erection that is impossible to hide. And as with the see-though tops, what is the deal with the unlined bottoms? Do these girls understand what happens when these things get wet?

Of course there's also always a fair share of women who should not be in bathing suits at all, much less bikinis. When your gut protrudes enough that it rolls over and hides your bathing suit bottom, you might want to reconsider whether that tiny string bikini is really the right fashion choice.



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site