<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 26, 2004

OK, so the last two mornings have been weird. For nealy two years my wife has shown next to no interest in sex and then all of a sudden two days in a row she's become a little sprite. But wait until you year what happened last night. I woke up in the middle of the night to a strange sound that I couldn't quite place. Rubbing my eyes I peered over at the clock. 3:58. Definitely the middle of the night. I lifted my head a little to look around but it was too dark to really see anything. And yet, there was that strange sound. Not wanting get out of bed and wake my wife, I just lay there trying to place the sound. Was one of the kids up? I looked over at the baby monitors, but the lights on the monitors were off, meaning they weren't picking up any sounds form the kid's rooms. As I started to get my bearings it seemed like the sound was coming from over near my wife. A soft, rythmic sound. Hmmm. Interesting. I reached over to touch her leg and realized that her legs were spread, and sliding my hand up her thigh I bumped into her hand which was buried in the folds of her pussy, sawing away. Holy shit! The girl was masturbating! Since when has she done this? And right there next to me in bed, too! OK, now I was fully awake, and like any good husband I decided I had better help out my wife in need. But, wanting to watch her thrill herself a little longer, I decided I wouldn't interrupt her hand quite yet. I felt around to see what nightie she was wearing. It was one of those nighties that buttons all the way down the front with like 20 buttons. It's a short nightie that only goes down far enough to just barely cover her pussy--the kind that gives you a nice teasing peek of her slit and ass when she bends over or reaches up high to get something out of the top shelf in the kitchen. She already had it pulled up to her belly button so I decided to start unbuttonning from the other end. Starting at her neck, one by one I undid each button, pulling it farther apart each time and kissing each newly exposed spot on her chest, down to her tummy. Once the last button was undone I gently pulled each side of her nightie apart, sliding the soft material across her already-hard nipples and exposing them. Still rythmically caressing her pussy, she sighed and faintly began to moan. Leaning close, I licked her nipple and she sucked in a little gasp of air. Then, laying my hand on top of hers I pressed her hand down against her pussy. She started to writhe ever so slightly and pulled her hand out from under mine, leaving me to continue. With her legs spread, her pussy lips were parted just enough for two of my fingers to slip easily down into her warm, moist folds while my palm massaged her mound. Opening my mouth, I placed it over her nipple, biting down very gently with my teeth, and lifted it up an inch or so off her chest. "OH!" she yelped, and raised her hips to grind her twat harder into my hand. Releasing my teeth I gently sucked her nipple for a few seconds and then, leaving it wet and hard I moved down toward her belly-button, kissing her tummy here and there as her moaning and breathing started to become irregular. Then, still rubbing away with my hand, I started to kiss the top of her little patch of pubic hair, and with that she lost it. Every muscle in her body tensed up, she stretched to spread her legs a little more and grind her snatch a little harder into my hand and, letting out a combination of moan and scream, she came, shaking, throwing her arms to her sides and down hard onto the bed, her little fists clenching tightly. Eventually, almost mercifully, after what seemed like minutes, her exctasy began to abate and with one final gasp she collapsed, limp and sweaty, like a rag doll tossed aside by a child. Her only remaining movement was the rise and fall of her chest as she regained her breath. Gently, I continued to caress her pussy, squeezing out the last few tingles of orgasm. So I'm loving my wife's newfound horniness these past few days. I can only wonder if it will continue.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site