<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Man, that story (see my link from yesterday) really flustered me. Maybe it was the level of detail that made me feel like I was the one taking those pictures. Or maybe it was the long build-up, always wondering how much farther she was going to take him. Maybe it was their young ages. Stories of young love always hit me hard because they remind me of what I didn't have when I was younger. And what, in many ways, I still don't have today. Mostly, though, I think it was just so hard to read about such a beautiful encounter and yet not be able to actually experience it myself at the same time. After reading it I had an amazing orgasm in the restroom at work, but a minute later I was still all wound up. I left work an hour early. I wanted to fuck. I REALLY wanted to fuck. But I realized two things. First of all, the kind of fucking I wanted was a beautiful sexual encounter with a good friend, like in the story--not just a cheap lay. And second, whether I wanted a cheap lay or a beautiful session of lovemaking, I was going to get neither. I masturbated at least three more times before going to bed. God, how I need a girlfriend.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site