<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I'm at work already and it's not even 8:00 yet.

Sadly, there was no action last night. And it wasn't for lack of trying, either. I took a shower and headed up to bed nice and early so that we would have plenty of time to romp around if she so desired. But eventually I guess I fell asleep. The next thing I knew it was midnight and she was still not in bed. I think she was up late cleaning the basement or something. Not that the basement doesn't need a good cleaning, but hey, this is sex we're talking about here. This morning I tried to help her along with a nice naked shoulder, back, and leg rub, but that only succeeded in putting her back to sleep.

So I suppose the spell has been broken...

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site