<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 01, 2004

I have this pair of white linen pants that are great in the summer. Very lightweight, cool, and breathable. They're especially nice for work since we're not really supposed to wear shorts. But I've noticed that they are kind of see-through. Not a problem since I always wear boxers, but it reminds me of one time when I was at a restaurant in Italy and the waiter was wearing a similar pair of pants with no underwear and you could see everything that was going on in there. Not exactly what you want to see when you're trying to eat a meal. Of course on a girl it would be hot, but on a guy it just seems kind of wrong. Kind of like a plumber's crack. But then again, that's speaking from a guy's perspective. Regardless, I'm wearing the boxers today, as usual. I don't want to give my office-mates any surprises.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site