<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 24, 2004

I can't believe it. I actually got some sex action this morning. I had already gotten up, brushed my teeth, and shaved when I decided that the bed still looked too inviting. Still naked, I climbed back into bed and lay down for one more snooze when, to my surprise, my wife rolled over on her side, facing me, and gave me a goofy little smile. Hmmm, I thought. What could this mean? Now I've pretty much given up trying to make any moves on my wife because I almost always get regected. And rejection hurts. Especially when it happens all the time. So this time I decided I was going to play it very safe. She had on a short, sleeveless nightie and I reached over and started to gently caress her bare thigh. This seemed to meet with some vauge approval so I continued. After a minute or so she rolled over onto her stomach and asked if I would give her a backrub. Not wanting to push things too fast I started to massage her back through her nightie but she stopped me and suggested that it would feel much better if I took it off. So as she propped herself up on her elbows I lifted it up and off over her head and through each arm one at a time. Now she was naked. She lay back down on her stomach and I proceeded with the backrub. I massaged her deep and long, working all the tension places in her back and neck, relaxing her more and more until I noticed that she appeared to be rocking her lower torso gently from side to side. Grinding a little, perhaps? Hmmm. This little girl was starting to get aroused. A good sign, but still plenty of opportunity for the usual rejection. Eventually I finished up the backrub and then turned over and lay down on my back to see what would happen. And wouldn't you know it, she crawled over and climbed on top of me. Now we were getting somewhere. I wrapped my arms around her and she put her arms around my neck, resting her head on my shoulder and we wiggled into position so my penis was parting her pussy lips, up against her clit. We squeezed, wiggled, kissed, and hugged. After a minute or so I moved my hands down below her butt and in between her legs from behind. I can't quite reach her pussy from this position, but I can knead her lower butt and upper thighs in such a way that it seems to stimulate her by opening and closing the folds of her pussy. As I kneaded in and out I started to hear the gentle, wet, squishing sound of a pussy that was getting wet. A little bit more of this, along with my penis continuing to massage her clit, and I could tell that she was ready for some real fun. Nudging her off of me and onto her back I pulled a bottle of lube out of the bedside drawer, poured a generous amount into my hands and rubbed it around, warming it up. Then, hands wet and super-slick, I reached between her legs and lubed up her whole pussy region, her thighs, and her tummy, being especially careful to linger on her clit. Soft, warm, slippery. Her breathing was becoming faster and less rythmic. After a little bit more lube to grease up my balls and penis, I climbed on top of her, and pulled her arms up above her head, pinning her elbows to the pillow. As our greased genitals started to slip around together we looked at each other and smiled because of how good it was starting to feel. Still pinning her elbows, I leaned down to kiss the soft, pale-white skin of her small but firm biceps, moving down to her shoulders, leaving little pecks here and there. Then her collar bone and neck. Kiss, kiss, kiss. Then down the center of her chest.

Meanwhile my cock is now fully erect. Everything down there is super-slippery. She has now parted her legs as far as they will go and is bucking her hips, making sure that her clit is in constant contact with the tip of my cock. Kissing and licking the center of her chest I look to the side and admire her soft little breasts. Her pink nipples are now fully erect and have turned red, creating a beautiful contrast with her white skin. I look up at her face and she looks back at me with lust. Panting, bucking, writhing. The time has come. I lean down and gently brush my lips against one of her nipples. She gasps, knowing what is coming next. Teasing, I kiss around her areola and then open my mouth and lower it down onto her breast, pressing my lips into her softness, wrapping my tounge around her rock-hard nipple, playing with it like a child sucking on a gumball while my cock slides up and down in the folds of her labia, its head flicking her clit with each stroke. And finally she can take it no longer. Haaaa. Ah. Ohhhhhh. Ahhh. Ahhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Mmmmmmmrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmm. And as her body becomes rigid, shaking and shivering with her orgasm, the sensations overtake me. I yell out and blast her clit with a huge load of my warm fluid, overflowing her slit, drenching her little patch of hair, and filling up her belly-button. She is out of control, making squeaking noises, oblivious to everything except the uncontrollable waves that are pounding through her little body. I watch her for a while, continuing to grind gently against her crotch as I catch my breath. As she finishes I collapse on top of her, squeezing all the warm stickiness between our bodies, and we lie there for several minutes, panting and hugging, squirming a little to squeeze out every last little sensation. And just as our breathing returns to normal and I look her in the eyes and give her a little kiss on the lips we hear a knock on our bedroom door. "Mommy! Daddy! The sun is up! Time to go downstairs!" Whew. We made it just in time.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site