<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 11, 2004

From the archives:

There is a girl I remember fondly. We met at a wedding a few years ago where neither one of us had a date. I would have been there with my wife except that she got called out of town unexpectedly. This girl and I got to talking and found that we had a lot in common. She was having a lot of problems with her husband. After the wedding, we sat on the beach and talked until 3am. Then it was time to go to our separate hotel rooms. What a hard decision to make. We ended up hugging for a long time and saying goodbye. I often think about her and wonder what it would have been like. And I wonder whether we made the right choice by deciding not to stay together that night. And I wonder if she feels the same way.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site