<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 21, 2004

Today I jerked off at my desk at work and almost got caught. It all started when I dropped my car off at the dealership this morning for some service and got a loaner to drive for the day. The girl who set me up with the loaner was really cute, friendly, and kind of flirty. She was asking about my kids and telling me that I looked like I got some sun yesterday, which I did. She walked me over to the loaner car and then noticed that it was a little dirty so she offered to wash it. I said sure, thinking that she would have one of the techs run it through the automatic washer, but instead she whipped out a hose and started washing it herself! She got a little wet, which only made her look even more cute. So of course I started to fantasize about going down on her in the back seat of the loaner car right there in back of the dealership, and by the time I got to work I was so worked up I had to drop my bag off in my office and headed straight for the restroom. But to my dismay all the stalls were taken. Not sure what to do, I went back to my office. My office-mate was out of the room and I just could not wait another second so I sat down at my desk, grabbed a napkin, and shoved it down into my pants, wrapping it around my dick. With one hand down in my pants and my shirt carefully drapped over it I began to pump furiously. In my mind I had the girl from the dealership lying down on the back seat of the car, with one leg up on the back of the seat and the other leg on the floor. Her pussy was just as pretty as the rest of her, and I was lapping her up like a puppy dog. After a couple of minutes I started to shake in my swivel chair. I was coming and there was nothing I could do to stop it. All of a sudden I shot my load, drenching the napkin just as my office-mate walked in the door. Dammit! I froze and pretended to examine my computer screen. I don't think he noticed anything, but I could feel some cum starting to leak through the napkin and down my leg, so I bolted up and ran back to the bathroom. Thankfully, there was a free stall this time. Upon examination I realized that things weren't quite as bad as they could have been. My boxers had a small wet mark about the size of a quarter, but my pants were spared. The napkin, however, was a total loss.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site