<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 03, 2004

There was one particularly legendary high-school party that I didn't make it to because I was out of town with my family. But my best friend related the story to me. Apparently it was a bathing suit pool party at the house of this one rich blonde chick in our class. Her parents, of course, were out of town. Apparently the cops eventually showed up and when they did they discovered that every guy in the place had a bikini top tied around his neck, and every girl in the place was conspicuously bare-chested. Unfortunately the girl who lived there got in big trouble and her parents ended up kicking her out of the house. She subsequently dropped out of school and vanished. Years later when we were in college I ran into her in a supermarket. She seemed kind of detached and unfriendly, but at least she was still alive.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site