<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, June 05, 2004

Sometimes I wonder what it feels like to be a girl and to have a man ejaculate inside of you. And I wonder how many sexually active girls have really experienced it. Obviously, most married women know what it feels like, but in this day and age of safe sex and condoms I wonder if the typical single girl has ever really felt a warm load of cum spurting deep into her vagina, unencumbered by a condom. And I wonder, for those girls who have experienced it, whether it was during a moment of poor judgment, perhaps fueled by alcohol or drugs, such that you may not even really remember it very well. On the rare occasions when my wife and I have had intercourse, she has commented that it is really a neat feeling to be filled up with warm fluid, and she also enjoys the sensation of it dripping out afterwards and down her leg. Of course, for a guy the feeling of sex without a condom is extremely nice. Almost nice enough to justify a monogamous relationship. Almost.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

site